Accueil > MBA spécialisés > LUXURY COMMUNICATION AND STRATEGIES Shanghai > Admission Conditions
Eligibility for the Specialized MBA in Luxury Communication and Strategies
To be eligible for the Specialized MBA in Luxury Communication and Strategies, you must hold a Master’s degree (4 or 5 years of undergraduate studies):
- Schools of Management, communication, engineering, political sciences, etc.
- Higher education Master’s degree (in sciences, management, economics, languages, etc.)
Professionals with a significant career path and work experience are also allowed to apply for the Specialized MBA.
The intake process for the Specialized MBA in Luxury Communication and Strategies happens in two stages:
- Eligibility: Application files are first screened by the applicant eligibility panel.
- Acceptance: A selection interview with the course director and a professional lecturer.
- Motivation and consistency with a career goal
- Quality of oral and written expression
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork, management, negotiation)
- Proficiency in general knowledge and English
- Career experience
- Student: All participants aged under 26 benefit from student status
- Vocational trainee: All people currently employed or under professional reorientation
Under the terms of continuous vocational training, the cost of the course may be partially financed by certain bodies (OPCA, your employer’s training program, etc.). People pursuing a career transition should contact their Pôle Emploi or APEC adviser.
Your registration must be done on-line through the school website
Registration fee: 100 euros
This MBA’s registration period is closed for the current academic year.
Registration for classes starting in October 2017 will open in November 2016.
Téléchargez une documentation